Our Base in Salerno
Description and Information
Starsail’s Salerno base is located in the port of Salerno, in the northern part of the gulf bearing the same name. The base includes a 54-meter-long, 3-meter-wide floating dock where up to 25 boats can moor. The floating dock has 6 water and electricity supply columns and complies to the fire standards required by law. It also features an all-inclusive daily transit mooring service.
The floating dock is owned by the Salerno Charter consortium, of which Starsail is one of the associates.
How to Reach the Port of Salerno
By plane: Naples Airport is about 40 minutes by car from the base.
By train: The train station in Salerno, located on the main line linking the north and south of Italy, is about 1.5 km from the base.
By car: motorway A3, Salerno Centro exit, turn left and continue along Via Alfonso Gatto right down to the Commercial Port.
The port of Salerno
Information on the Base
STARSAIL S.r.l.SALERNO, MOLO MANFREDI - PONTILE CHARTER
- Evaristo Tortora: +39 (328) 335 1325 / Mario: +39 (393) 955 4679
- Tel. +39 (0) 89 3180363
- Fax. +39 (0) 89 712905
- Check-in: Saturday 18.00
- Return: Friday 18.00
- Check-out: Saturday 09.00
- Deposit : cash or credit card (no: AMEX)
- Services on port: WC, water, 220V power, Bar
- Supplies: food supermarket, ATMs, post office close by the port; other shops, bars and restaurants in the city center (10-20 min. on foot)
How to reach the base: we can arrange transfers to/from the airport; from the railway station to the base by taxi or bus.
Note: galley on board is available on request.